- 24 gauge metal
- Hot dipped galvanized steel construction with hemmed inside return rail provides superior strength and durability.
- 1.0 mil paint system
- Includes .25 mil rust inhibiting primer and .75 mil exterior top coat that resists fading and chalking while providing consistent color from panel to panel, and long life.
- rolled safety edges on section joints
- Eliminates sharp edges, and provides extra strength.
- 19 Gauge hot dipped galvanized stiles
- Heavy duty metal styles give strong rigid support for all hinges, rollers and operator attachment.
- Stiles attached with rivets
- Provides superior strength when compared to common sheet metal joining methods.
- tongue and groove meeting rails
- For superior strength and better sealing against wind, rain and snow.
- Rigid aluminum retainer
- Provides added strength while securing replaceable u-shaped bottom weatherstrip to help keep the elements out.