Standard Garage Door Features
2" thick insulated steel sandwich panel constructed of top quality materials. Highly detailed raised panel, deep woodgrain texture, and two coat prefinished paint system all combine to enhance the beauty of your home.
- 26 gauge metal
- Hot dipped galvanized steel construction provides superior strength and durability.
- 1.0 mil paint system
- Includes .25 mil rust inhibiting primer and .75 mil exterior top coat that resists fading and chalking while providing consistent color from panel to panel, and long life.
- 20 Gauge hot dipped steel hinge plates
- Galvanized steel hinge plates run the full height of each section at all hinge locations to facilitate the attachment of hinges, handles, struts and step plates.
- tongue and groove meeting rails
- For superior strength and better sealing against wind, rain and snow.
- Rigid aluminum retainer
- Provides added strength while securing replaceable u-shaped bottom weatherstrip to help keep the elements out.
- R Value 10.25 Insulation
- Sandwich type construction with polystyrene insulation pressure bonded between two sheets of 26 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel enhances your home's energy savings, makes your door operation quieter, and reduces exterior noise in your garage.
- CFC Free expanded polystyrene
- Environmentally friendly insulation that will not degrade with vibration or time.