2" thick insulated sandwich panel constructed of top quality materials. Highly detailed grooved panel, deep pebblegrain texture and two coat prefinished paint system all combine to enhance the beauty of your home.
- 26 gauge metal
- Hot dipped galvanized steel construction with hemmed inside return rail provides superior strength and durability.
- 1.0 mil paint system
- Includes .25 mil rust inhibiting primer and .75 mil exterior top coat that resists fading and chalking while providing consistent color from panel to panel, and long life.
- rolled safety edges on section joints
- Eliminates sharp edges, and provides extra strength.
- 19 Gauge hot dipped galvanized stiles
- Heavy duty metal styles give strong rigid support for all hinges, rollers and operator attachment.
- Stiles attached with rivets
- Provides superior strength when compared to common sheet metal joining methods.
- tongue and groove meeting rails
- For superior strength and better sealing against wind, rain and snow.
- Rigid aluminum retainer
- Provides added strength while securing replaceable u-shaped bottom weatherstrip to help keep the elements out.
- Directional Wood Grain on Walnut & Oak Colors
|#287: Stockton Arch|
Not all glazing options may be available from all distributors. No glazing on 18" sections.